Quote of the Day


"I sucked out the last bit of blood, and dropped the bag. Bill hooked a finger into the neck of my T-shirt and pulled me close for a kiss. His tongue was hot, and tasted more like whiskey than blood. The feel of him prying open my mouth made me sag into the mattress, like there was something beyond conscious thought going on whenever he touched me, something that made the urge to surrender myself wash over me so suddenly, it was like I'd just dove into a deep, deep pool."

~ Jordan Castillo Price,
Snare,
    Channeling Morpheus series


Comments

Post a Comment

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)