Quote of the Day


"I don't want to touch you, either." The words hit me like a slap, but before I could respond, he went on. "No one feels like you do, so every brush of your skin is a cruel reminder of what I've lost. I can barely stand the sight of you because you're more beautiful than I've allowed myself to remember, and when I cut that wire off Maximus and smelled you all over him, I wanted to kill him more than I've wanted to kill anyone in my life, yet I couldn't because of my promise to you." His voice thickened. "Now sit down and take my hand Leila. The pilots are waiting for my command to leave." Slow tears continued to trickle down my cheeks, but for a different reason this time. "You care."

 ~ Jeannine Frost, Twice Tempted

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)