Quote of the Day


http://womenwewatch.blogspot.com/2012/04/self-rescuing-princesses.html
Source
A sharp thud sounded and we all stood there a stunned moment before Garret looked back at me and crumpled to the ground. I glanced at Cookie. At the frying pan she had in both hands like a baseball bat.

Another grunt from Reyes had me lunging forward. I took hold of the dagger, braced a foot on the wall beside him, and pulled. The blade slid out easier than I thought it would, and I fell back with it.

"No killing friends in the house," Cookie said, terrified and shaking. "I am so glad I didn't have a son. Boys are so destructive and violent."


~ Darynda Jones, Fifth Grave Past the Light


Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)