Quote of the Day

Luc offered a sarcastic laugh. "It's Cadogan House, and Merit is our social chair. I'm thinking this is a recipe for disaster." Luc, much like Ethan, enjoyed riling me up.

"Har, har," I flatly said, waiting while Ethan slipped into his suit jacket. "If it is, serves Ethan right for making me social chair."

"You did attack him for changing you into a vampire," Luc pointed out.

"Only because he didn't do it very well."

"I reject the notion that I am capable of doing anything 'not well,' " Ethan offered.

"So modest, our Liege," Luc said.

House Rules
~~Chloe Neill

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)