Quote of the Day

And then he's leaning into my ear, his hand on the small of my back. "That's right, you're not my possession. You're going to be my wife. My wife who kneels at my feet, who presents her cunt to me without question when I demand it, who trusts me with her heart and soul and future. You think it's either/or that you belong to yourself or belong to be, but I'm telling you right now that it's both/and. You belong to yourself and you belong to me, and I don't fucking care that it seems like a contradiction because we both know it isn't. Now if you can't accept that, then say my name right now and we will step back and renegotiate our relationship. But if you are willing to submit to the fact that I will move fucking heaven and earth to keep you from harm, then say yes, sir." 

American Queen
~~Sierra Simone 

Comments

You Might Want to Read...

Black Dagger Brotherhood: Scenes That Left us Begging for More

A Tribute to The Fiery Cross

When The Music's Over

Dani Mega O'Malley: Superstar

Review: Annihilation (Book and Movie)